Hello and Welcome to the 2015 Fall Decluttering Challenge!
Did you know that fall is the perfect time of year to declutter your home and life?
Symbolically it’s a time for inner reflection ~ a time to look closely at the progress you’ve made in attaining your goals and dreams, to shed the excess that no longer serves you, and to make space for what is yet to come.
But decluttering isn’t always an easy thing to do alone! That’s why I’ve created this challenge and the Facebook support group. Together we can support each other’s space clearing efforts and create the kind of home and life we want ~ the kind that truly nurtures and supports our mind, body, and soul.
HOW THIS CHALLENGE WORKS:
- This is a week-by-week challenge based on category (Clothes, Books, Kitchen Items, etc.).
- Each week I’ll present a new category to focus on decluttering, along with some general guidelines to get you going.
- Feel free to set your own goals, share your progress, and ask questions in the Facebook Group!
- I’ll also be providing links, tips, and resources throughout each step of the challenge that provide valuable information on how you are improving your health by decluttering and detoxing certain aspects of your home and life, one category at a time!
- BONUS: I’ve also created a Clutter Clearing Journal to help you track your journey! Click the link to download it now: ClutterClearingJournal
- The only rule is that you must be kind to others on this journey! Please, only offer supportive feedback to others in the group. If there are any negative comments/feedback, you will be removed from the Facebook group without notice.
- You do not need to participate every week if time does not allow (although I do recommend it!).
- Feel free to participate in any category that sparks your interest!
- And don’t forget to update everyone on your progress and share photos if you like!
- Don’t forget to download your ClutterClearingJournal
- Make sure you request to join the Facebook group if you haven’t already.
- And please don’t hesitate to email me at any time if you have questions or need to discuss something more privately!
THE MASTER LIST
If at anytime during this challenge you need to take a break, missed an email, got a late start or want to jump ahead to something else, you can refer to this master list for a link to each category we’ll be covering. While it’s tempting to skip a step or two, I don’t necessarily recommend it ~ but it’s also important to follow your intuition if you feel you just have to focus on something else during any given week 🙂