- Serves: 10
- Serving size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Sodium: 142
- Protein: 7
- 1 dozen organic hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup Vegenaise
- 2 organic celery stalks, chopped
- ½ organic red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 radishes, chopped
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- ½ tsp curry powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- pinch of celtic sea salt
- Peel and mash 12 hard boiled eggs in a glass dish or tupperware container.
- Stir in Vegenaise. (You can add more for a creamier consistency)
- Stir in chopped vegetables.
- Season to taste.
- For a lighter, healthier option, try serving this egg salad is on a toasted piece of sprouted Ezekiel bread, a stalk of celery, or a slice of red pepper.
Here’s a few more photos for your enjoyment:
These are the spices I use:
Here’s a serving idea for those of you trying to go gluten-free:
Enjoy! And feel free to share on facebook or pin this to pinterest!