Welcome to The Compassionate Home!
Here at TCH we are more than a home renovation company and wellness website. We are a movement—a collective of conscious individuals dedicated to inspiring healthier lifestyles across the world, one home at a time!
Our mission is to help you transform your home into the ultimate support system that can nurture vibrant health and happiness for you and your whole family.
We believe the place you call “home” has the greatest impact on your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. With this in mind, every article we write, resource we share, design we draft, or renovation we undertake is done with a desire to help you meet your most primal needs of good health, safety, love and belonging, life purpose, and happiness.
What you’ll find here:
- Articles on healthier home design, Design Psychology, a holistic approach to wellness, and resources for natural family living.
- Non-toxic building & remodeling material reviews, sources, and sales.
- DIY Design tips and tutorials for those who want to tackle their own transformational projects.
- A behind the scenes look at some of our current and past projects.
- Workshops & Events
- Design Consultations & Holistic Design Services.
- A community of people dedicated to improving the quality of their lives by transforming their home environment.
How we can help you:
In partnership with The Green Design Center–Darcey Rojas and her team have more than 20 years of experience researching and implementing the safest building & remodeling solutions for creating an environment that reduces your exposure to toxic chemicals, encourages healing of the mind, body, and soul, strengthens family relationships, and nurtures your true potential.
In addition to this, they have a passion for finding nontoxic, eco-friendly home goods, furnishings, and decor that support a healthier lifestyle.
This concept of a “Compassionate Home” is a space in which you can manifest your best life–your best life being your most successful life. It happens when you are healthy and happy–free of disease or illness, spending quality time with friends and family, actively experiencing what brings you joy, doing work you are passionate about, and contributing to the greater good of our society in a way that does not deplete our natural resources.
Wondering where to start?
Check out the following links + feel free to browse our website and article archives for inspiration!
- Start small with one change that has a big impact! Learn about the Hazards of Conventional Cleaning Products + check out these 4 Non-toxic Cleaning Solutions for implementing a healthier cleaning routine!
- Consider clearing some space to make room for what you truly desire as you explore the Health Benefits of Decluttering.
- Or, do you need help navigating your own Compassionate Home Renovation? Work with Darcey for one-on-one guidance and design suggestions.
Have more questions?
Check out our FAQ or fill out the form on our Contact page:
Like our homes, this site is a work in progress, constantly evolving to meet the needs of our community members. We’d love to hear what you think about our website and if you are having any technical difficulties.
Darcey Rojas, Founder of The Compassionate Home
P.S. Don’t forget to join our newsletter for the latest news, events, workshop details, and special offers.